I. Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Site and Service to you.
A. Types of Data Collected
- Personal Data
While using our Site and/or Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personal Data may include, but is not limited to your:
- E-mail address;
- Physical address;
- Name; and
- Cookies and Usage Data.
- Usage Data
Duos may also collect information about how the Site is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information, such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) address (a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet, which may vary from session to session), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, links clicked, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
- Tracking & Cookies Data
You can instruct your browser to refuse all Cookies or to indicate when a Cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept Cookies, you may not be able to use all portions of our Site and Service.
Examples of Cookies which we use include, but are not limited to:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies, which memorize your on-line activities on our Site, but expire when you close out of the Site, to operate our Site.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies, which track your online preferences and are longer lasting than Session Cookies, to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Secure Cookies. We use Secure Cookies, which are only sent to a server with an encrypted request over the HTTPS protocol so that the request is transmitted over a secure channel, for security purposes.
B. Use of Data
Duos uses data collected from the Site and/or Service for various purposes including, but not limited to:
- Providing and maintaining the Site and/or Service;
- Notifying you about changes to our Site and/or Service;
- Allowing you to participate in interactive features of our Site when you choose to do so;
- Providing service and support to prospective buyers;
- Providing analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Site and/or Service;
- Monitoring the usage of the Site and/or Service; and
- Detecting, preventing, and addressing technical issues.
II. Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside of the United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including, but not limited to Personal Data, to the United States and process it there.
III. Disclosure Of Data
A. Legal Requirements
Duos may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation in connection with administering the Site or Service;
- To protect and defend the rights and property of Duos;
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Site and/or Service;
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Site or Service and the public; and
- To protect against legal liability.
In addition, Duos may use and disclose data that is not associated with or linked to your Personal Information (“Non-Personal Information”) without restriction. In connection therewith, we may use Non-Personal Information in a variety of ways, including, by way of example, to evaluate the performance of the Site and Service, measure its impact on the sales of Wynwood Hotel Units, and the general preferences of users, or generate anonymous statistics for Duos’s benefit or for its business partners.
B. Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
C. Service Providers
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Site and/or Service (“Service Providers”), to manage the Site and assist with the Service on our behalf, to perform Site-related services, or to assist us in analyzing how our Site is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, including Google Analytics.
Google Analytics. Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms Web Page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
E. Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party sites or services.
F. Children’s Privacy
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18.
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from a child without verification of parental consent, we will take steps to remove that information from our servers.
IV. Contact Us